I'm Speechless

It's been two days and I'm still speechless about what happened to Christina Grimmie. I know that this blog is only for personal stuff and not my fangirling stuff, but it's inevitable. Christina influenced me in such a way that I can't really express in words because it's too great an influence. I still can't move on with what happened to her, but God assures me that everything will be alright, that things happen according to His will, that He is in control.

If you would like to read my blog post about Christina in my other blog, you can check it out here -->  http://iamafangirlinafangirlworld.blogspot.com/2016/06/thank-you-christina-grimmie.html

If you would like to help Christina's family, you can donate here

                                            

As you know, Christina was a big fan of video games especially Zelda, and they're actually releasing a new Zelda game next year. Someone made a petition to name a character after Christina. They still need more votes, so please vote and share it to your friends.




Thank you guys for your support and may the Lord bless you! You rawwk!

Comments

Popular Posts