To Some People in My Life - A Series

Hey guys! I just decided to make this a series just a few seconds ago, and I don't think I'll regret it. It's been a long time since I've posted, and I'm certain that it'll not be too long until I get active again.
Yup! That's Alice freaking Cooper from Riverdale!

You are welcome to judge me or to hate me based on what I'm going to write. I just need some place to pour out my thoughts where not a lot of people know me. A few years ago, that space was Twitter but apparently, a lot of close friends of mine made Twitter accounts. Now, I can't tweet about someone without being cryptic about it.

I love him okay. Get used to his face on this blog. XD

Okay. So what is this series all about? It's actually letters to some people in my life -- pretty self-explanatory if you would ask me. It would be here where I would randomly get mad at a person and later on thank them for all that they've done for me. Yes, it's weird but honestly, that's just life and you can't blame it for being like that.

I relate to Jughead and Betty and Veronica and Cheryl and the rest of the characters in Riverdale if you don't mind.
So here's Juggie's I'm a weirdo speech because I relate to it.
Stay tuned for the first letter in this series this upcoming week! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts