Sudden Realizations Regarding Yesterday's Post

After all these months, I've finally figured out the reason why God has allowed me to be hurt, and actually, I somehow cannot accept the reason since it was so obvious yet I was blinded by the pain; instead of reflecting.

"Break my heart for what breaks Yours." I've never ever in my entire life tear up every time I hear this part and now there's added meaning to it for me. I complained about the hurt and the pain that I felt when someone picked others over me. However, it didn't occur to me that my Lord was hurt over my selfish actions. I realized that there were times I would pick worldly pleasures instead of worshipping my Father. That there would be instances in my life that I would ignore Him even though He was always there for me. There would be times where I would say, "Yes, Lord. I completely trust Your plan for me," yet I would doubt His will for me and follow my own desires. Nasasaktan ko Siya sa tuwing hindi ko Siya pinapansin. Nasasaktan ko Siya tuwing sinasabi ko na hindi ko kaya pero alam kong nasa tabi ko lang Siya. Minsan, reklamo tayo ng reklamo sa mga nararamdaman natin at di natin na papansin na pati ang Diyos nasasaktan natin. (I hurt Him everytime I ignore Him. I hurt Him every time I say that I can't do it even though I know He's just beside me. Sometimes, we tend to complain numerous times about what we feel and what we don't notice is that we're also hurting the Lord.) And it really hurts my heart that I hurt the One who died to save me.

But here's the thing about God: He's a merciful God. He's a God who forgives and forgets. If you just confess to Him, He will forgive and He will comfort you with His big big hands. He'll remind you that He's in control and that you just need to trust Him. He has alays been a prayer-hearing God ever since men began to call upon His name, and yet is still ready to hear prauer as ever. And if there's one thing I'm going to tell you today, just believe Him when He tells you to trust Him and you won't regret it.

Let Him increase while you decrease! He is greater than anything you can imagine.

"Men perhaps will not or cannot hear us, our enemies are so haughty that they will not. Our friends at such a distance, they cannot; but God though high, though in Heaven, can and will." - Matthew Henry Commentary

"But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head." - Psalm 3:3

P.S. Just in case you have a hard time forgiving someone, just ask God to help you and eventually you will be able to forgive that person. It will take time, but it will be worth it.

P.P.S. If you're wondering, I've forgiven the person in the last post already so no worries.

Comments

Popular Posts