Not a blog post though

Hey! I'm sorry I broke my promise again. It's just that I was busy with school, family, friends, robotics, etc. I have just been reminded by my best friend yesterday that I had a blog. Again, I'm sorry for neglecting this blog. I won't make any promises again because if I did, it might become a disaster again.

I was too sad to post anything yesterday, for there was one thing bothering my conscience. I can't tell you anything about it, for it is confidential. It will hurt me as much as it will hurt others. Instead, I wrote a poem yesterday. It was actually the first I've ever finished. It doesn't have a title yet. I'll update this post when I have the title.

I wish I'd known you, but I didn't. You were never my classmate, never will be anymore. Did you think of your sister, who loved you so much, I guess you didn't. Are you glad the burden's no more? If only you thought about everyone, Your family, teachers, friends, batchmates You were hated by no one, Even people who didn't know you, mate. I am one of those who were never close to you But I'm also curious, why did you do it? Tell me, what really happened to you. Tell me the truth and I will sit You might have not been able to control The anger that was burning inside you Couldn't you just shake it off with your console? I just hope it was the right choice for you. I hope you're watching us from above But it seems impossible I know God loves doing the impossible. Dear batchmate whom we love.

If you are indeed reading this from above, thank you for being one-of-a-kind. You are special and will remain special in our hearts.

Comments

Popular Posts