Miss me yet?

It's been approximately two months (maybe even more) since you've heard from me. Forgive me if I'm not active or so. I'm just really a busy person, and yesterday, I remembered that I had a blog. I felt that I had the responsibility to my blog and that no one else has. I'm going to start posting a new post every week.(Maybe once a week or twice if I'm in the mood) I have to get my creative juices running, you know. I won't forget you, guys, so please don't forget me.


















As you can see, I love Emma Stone. HAHAHAHA She's cool. XD I shouldn't be talking about her right now. Emma Stone would be after Anne Hathaway in my favorite actresses list. Anne will always be my favorite, and nothing's changing that. LOL

We had a really long summer vacation. Five months. I think I was bored with the last two months. Anyways, I have violin lessons. Yes, you heard me right. (SAW IT RIGHT in this case) I play the violin. I'm still learning how to play it, so I can't play any other song other than Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. That's fine though because everyone starts from the beginning, and it's better if you start now. I love playing the violin.
That's all for now. I have to update my other blog as well. If you want to talk to me or anything, you could mention me in twitter. I'm @kamandag88 . You could also ask me in tumblr. www.uniqueteenagefangirl.tumblr.com I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! BYE! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!


Comments

Popular Posts