LONG TIME

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I posted in this blog, maybe already months already, but dear readers, I haven't forgotten any of you. =) I want to say thank you to everyone who's been reading my blog. I'm just so grateful that I have you guys!
so there's a random pic of selena gomez. lol

I want to announce to you guys that I have tumblr already which I created months ago. It's http://www.uniqueteenagefangirl.tumblr.com . If you're interested in Taylor Swift, you can follow this tumblr account that I own with a friend of mine, http://www.1989tourinmanila.tumblr.com . LOVE YA GUYS.

So it's been a month since our play happened. Like I told you guys before, I joined a theater workshop and we had a play. I invited my best friend to come watch. I liked the play, i guess. But someone forgot the most important part of it, so yeah. It's a little bit annoying.
Anyways, it was a great experience. So if you're bored with your summer vacation,why not join a theater class near you? :) LOVE YA, GUYS SO MUCH! <3 'Til Next time!

Comments

Popular Posts