The Most Tedious Job with No Salary

Hey guys and gals! How was your day? It's been a while since I posted because I was busy with my assignments. BTW, our exams are this week until the 18th of March. It's the premiere of Insurgent on the 18th here in the Philippines! Woohoo! That's also the day where our summer vacation starts.
Since it will be summer soon, I am sure some of you will go take summer jobs. Don't just snob me and comment. Speaking of jobs, did you know that there is a job where you work, but don't actually get paid. This job requires you to stand all day, babysit, and have no rests. Do you know what this job is? I'm sure you already got it. It's being a ...... *drumroll mom. Am I right? It's very tedious and you don't get paid, but it's all worth it in the end. You see your children growing up and becoming great people. So thank your mothers now, they have sacrificed a lot just for you. Love them back.

I love you guys! 'Til next time, stay strong always :)

Comments

Popular Posts