It's Been A While

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been active lately. A lot of things are disturbing me so yeah. This will be a quick message because I still have calligraphy to do. A while ago during Chinese time, my teacher asked us a question and told us to write the answer on a pad paper. The question was, "Who is the person that you miss the most?" It made me really think who I really missed and while I was writing my answer down. Tears almost started to fall but since I didn't want anyone to know I didn't let it drop.


I remember when she comforted me when I was sad. She was there for me and will always be there for me. I miss her so much, I wanna cry everyday. I didn't understand why she had to go to Japan, but now I realize she really had to go there. She was my English teacher, she was one of my favorites. She is still my favorite and no one can beat her. She left the Philippines to go to Japan. I will always miss her.

Comments

Popular Posts