January 6, 2015

Hey guys, school just started ummm... 13 hours ago. To be honest, I really miss my classmates. Don't get mad at me. Three months! Three months! oh wait..... Three weeks! Three weeks! It feels like years already that I haven't seen them. There's still this weird tension in the classroom. It doesn't want to go away.

P.S. I'm going to change their names. These are just their alibis but you know who I am. :) :) :)

It all started one nice day when they gave out the paper for Mission Week. We signed up, 3 class reps, 4 regular students. After that day, Miranda's barkada was against Jocelyn's, I was in both and I didn't know who to side with. They were fighting with the signup for mission week. I talked with both of them and they still didn't talk that day. They finally talked the next day, I think. But I still think they hate each other. I won't understand it. Let them fix the mess they made.

Okay, back to reality.


I had bibingka (Philippine Rice Cake) for breakfast. It was good, I recommend you buy it if you come to the Philippines, or if you're already in the Philippines and haven't tried it. TRY IT! My school bus mates who are usually late are early today. Maybe because it's the start of classes, but I think they'll get back to being late. First subject and there was a seatwork, can you imagine it? Then the next class was English, our teacher who's one of my faves also told us to write on a 1/4 sheet of paper to give to our secret pal. We didn't know that secret pal so we were talking to an anonymous and we ourselves were anonymous. She told us to encourage that person of the accomplishments they did last 2014. It was a great idea. The person who might get my paper won't even know me. They don't read this blog. FYI. that paper is from me if it has your secret pal, swiftie <3. During TLE time which was Robotics, we saw the guy from our Hong Kong competition. He was in the Philippines to teach us about the new model of K*nex. To be honest, the new console sucked. So what if it's touch screen? It's annoying 'cause sobrang bilis niya madrain. We were there from lunch until 5:30. I'm really sorry to my science teacher, my english teacher, and my chinese teacher. Sorry for not attending your class! I was teaching other teachers. :) Hope you'll understand. I'll take all the make-up tests I promise. It was a great experience even though our robot didn't work at the last minute. There was a lesson to be learned: which was, number one, don't always rely on other people. Rise up, you are a soldier of the Lord. Number two, always check the battery, save energy. That's all.

I love you guys so much! PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!! I DON'T GET ENCOURAGED IF YOU DON'T COMMENT, I FEEL THAT MY BLOG POSTS ARE USELESS!

Comments

Popular Posts