Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I've been tagged by Julie @ Books and Insomnia for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Thanks for tagging me! I just saw that now, and coincidentally it's Christmas! Merry Christmas too!

Julie's Questions
  1. What are you currently reading?
    I'm currently reading Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
  2. What are your favorite book-to-movie adaptations?
    I like the Hunger Games book and I also like its movie adaptations. Divergent too. and don't forget TFIOS!
  3. Fifty Shades of Grey - love it or hate it?
    Neither. Haven't read it.
  4. Books that annoyed the hell out of you.
    Was there even a book that annoyed the hell out of me? I don't think there was.
  5. Who are some of your favorite authors?
    Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Pittacus Lore.
  6. Do you eat snacks or listen to music while you read?
    I listen to music when I read.
  7. How's your Goodreads Reading Challenge progress so far?
    Fine, I guess
  8. Would you rather date a rock star or a Hollywood celebrity?
    I would date a Hollywood celebrity.
  9. How do you handle reading slumps?
    how? i don't actually know. Instinct, i guess.
  10. What's your favorite aspect of blogging?
    I could share whatever I want because not all people know that I have a blog. I could share my emotions with people reading my blog.
I'm too tired to tag any people, besides I don't know anyone who has blogs except for people in PBFU.

Comments

Popular Posts