Welcome Back To The Philippines *late post

Welcome Back To The Philippines *late post Hello guys, I'm back after a month or two maybe. So I think I forgot about this until a while ago that my best friend told me. JUST KIDDING! I wouldn't forget you guys. Kayo pa >_< You're just like the best. Anyway, I'll be discussing two topics (like a teacher) JK. XD SO READ ON
So first topic, I've got very very very good news. So the reason why I wasn't updating was because I was in Beijing, China for a robotics competition. Turns out we got silver medals. YEAH! CONGRATS TO US AND ALL OTHER WINNERS! BUT our medals are still in China, I think. AND BTW MY PRO (Philippine Robotics Olympiad) medal came to our school already! For the record, it got broken the moment I touched it. Anyways, next topic.

SO I GOT ADDICTED TO GALLAGHER GIRLS. I just finished reading EVERYTHING yesterday. And I would like to quote this from Liz. "What is a Gallagher Girl? She’s a genius, a scientist, a heroine, a spy. And now we are at the end of our time at school, and the one thing I know for certain is this: A Gallagher Girl is whatever she wants to be.” IT'S A NICE SERIES. GO READ IT! BYE DEAD BAT ALREADY! <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts