Announcement, Maybe?

Announcement, Maybe? Hey guys and gals who have been visiting my blog. I didn't follow the previous date that I said that I was going to update. I'm going to make up my mistake now. I'll post at random dates. It depends if I'm busy or not. :)
Today, I'm going to share to you great news for me. My mom bought me MYX mag with Tay on the cover >_< The special edition one. :) We had our presentation in If a while ago, and I think we did great. And my mom also bought me FISH (not the animal but the magazine). I haven't read it but I'm going to read it soon enough. I'm a Christian and the magazine is like for Catholics, so I'm just going to avoid the stuff for the Catholics. I'm not against Catholics nor against anything. :)
Thanks again for visiting my blog. I totally appreciate it! God bless you! =)
Here's a nice quote from Alex Lacson, lawyer and nationalist, "One of the most important things we need today as a people is a beautiful way of looking at ourselves as Filipinos, a positive and healthy image of ourselves, a wonderful definition of ourselves as a people."

Comments

Popular Posts